Lease vehicles for a fixed period and for a fixed monthly rental.
Your monthly rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and its projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle’s value is repaid, which avoids a large initial outlay and keeps monthly payments lower.
- Fixed regular monthly rentals (that include VAT) mean you can easily budget.
- Pay an agreed number of advance rentals at the start of the agreement.
- Rentals are based on your annual mileage.
- We manage the vehicle taxation process on your behalf, as well as sending MOT reminders and administering any speeding and parking fines when necessary.
- Service, repair and maintenance options are also available.
- Capital expenditure is eliminated.
- Your business gains an additional line of credit.
- Rentals are allowable against taxable profits (proportionally).
- VAT is reclaimable depending on usage (proportionally).
- The vehicle is not shown as an asset on the balance sheet.
- Rentals also include the cost of Road Fund Licence over the length of the finance agreement
At the end of your agreement
- Simply return your vehicle with nothing more to pay, subject to it being in line with our Vehicle Return Standards, as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.