Defer your decision to purchase, hand back or part-exchange your company vehicles until the end of the agreement.
At the start of the agreement, you put down a deposit and decide the term of your agreement and annual mileage. At the end of the agreement you can pay a predetermined balloon payment (based on the Guaranteed Future Value) to complete the purchase of your vehicle or choose to return the vehicle to us (vehicle condition and excess mileage may apply).
- Fixed regular payments mean you can easily budget.
- Payments are based on a proportion of the vehicle’s value which gives you the benefit of lower monthly payments.
- A Guaranteed Future Value avoids the risk of unplanned depreciation of your vehicle.
- You defer your ownership decision until the end of the agreement.
- The vehicle is an asset on the balance sheet, therefore tax allowances may be deducted from taxable profits.
At the end of your agreement choose from three options:
- Option 1: Purchase your vehicle and own it outright.
- Option 2: Hand back your vehicle with nothing more to pay, however it must be in line with our Vehicle Return Standards, as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
- Option 3: Part-exchange your vehicle, by completing the purchase of your vehicle then part-exchanging it for a new vehicle.